Hi,
I have a problem to which I need to find a solution but I don't quite know how to pose the question - therefore I will detail the situation.
We have implemented diffrent projects and in these projects we handle our customers (incidents, tasks, etc.); in these projects SLA rules and so have been created and all is well.
However we have the situation that customers need to be able to raise incidents via E-Mail. There we configured SD to automatically open Incidents when a specific E-Mail address is seen (I hope my wording here is correct).
But this poses a problem. I would need to add every single user with their respective E-Mail address to the customer section as they would not be able to use/access the GUI/Portal otherwise. We do not want customer A to see that we also server customer B.
Is there a possibility to:
a) either disable the GUI/Portal entirely and just support the creation of Incidents via E-Mail from customers with the "E-Mail-ending" @Customer.de?
or
b) is it possible to disable the portal entirely for all other customers - to not see customer A's "portal"?