Hi
Is it possible to edit the system generated emails in jira like Issue Assigned email?
I would like to add in the full description to this email but cannot find a way to access the email template.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Lance
Hi @LanceTo , welcome to Community!
First please take a look on this page
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver0713/customizing-email-content-964983931.html
Hi Mirek
Thank you for your reply.
I think the link provides a solution for the server-based version of Jira. We currently use the cloud Jira, so I don't think it applies to us.
Even the server-based version looks potentially quite tricky.
I have found another way to achieve what I want outside of Jira.
Regards
Cool! Thank you for info. I did not know that you are using Cloud. Anyway glad that you found a solution If you want maybe you can share. Cheers!
Hi @LanceTo how did you achieve to edit the custom notification email content?I want to remove the logos / avatar pics to reduce traffic.
Thanks and BRSilas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.