we have 8 people in the sprint,
some avatars appear, and some are in the 'more' and you have to click on it and then select.
I want to be able to see all avatars - change the size to see them all.
is that possible?
Hi @Elyran Kogan - Unfortunately, there is no way to resize the avatars so you can see more in the filter.
I'm not sure if this is helpful, but the assignee filter will always show your avatar first, and then the remaining avatars are sorted by how many issues are assigned to each person (the people with the most assigned issues are shown first).
can that be a feature request?
Hi @Elyran Kogan - You can raise new feature requests (and report bugs) at our public Jira instance, https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa. Our dev teams do keep an eye on Atlassian Community for feature requests, but it is more likely to be actioned if it's reported on jira.atlassian.com.
I have opened this issue:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17653
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.