Hello
We need use bitbucket repository for helm repository.
So we have Private bitbucket repository. I created App Password and try to add Bitbuket repository to helm and got the following issue:
# helm repo add helmstore https://ruslanshevchenko:<app_password>@bitbucket.org/ruslanshevchenko/affiliates/raw/master/Error: Looks like "https://ruslanshevchenko:<app_password>@bitbucket.org/ruslanshevchenko/affiliates/raw/master/" is not a valid chart repository or cannot be reached: Failed to fetch https://ruslanshevchenko:<app_password>@bitbucket.org/ruslanshevchenko/affiliates/raw/master/index.yaml : 403 Forbidden
Can you provide manual how to correct add Bitbucket repo to helm.
Thank you.
403 implies that the application password you're using here doesn't have the correct access for that repository.
But if I did git clone - all works fine.
Hi! @Ruslan Shevchenko any upate on this?I'm also trying to get a private bitbucket repository working as Helm repository.
Currently it seems, that it is not possible.
The only way I've found to access raw files is via API:
curl -s -S --user {USER}:{APP-PASSWORD} -L -O https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{USER|ORGANISATION}/{REPOSITORY}/src/{BRANCH}/{PATH-AND-FILENAME}
Hi!
I think that's the correct way right now.
helm repo add {REPONAME} https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{USER|ORGANISATION}/{REPOSITORY}/src/master/ --username {USER} --password {APP-PASSWORD}
Above line is working fine for me. Just make sure that charts.yaml is in the root directory of your repository.
what URL are you passing when you create the index?
{code}helm repo index --url <my repo URL}
{code}
vote for the feature request!https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-19694
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.