Hi,
For some reason my Jira looks completely different from anyone else's online. For a start I don't have the header at the top of the screen.
Anyone know why mine looks so different and why I can't see a header?
Hi @Jodie_Parsons
while looking the picture i assume that you are working in the Cloud version of Jira. Jira Software has two options Cloud and Self-Managed (Server & Data Center options).
Thats my header & i am working in a Server version of Jira Software.
So... your header is the blue part on the left
Cloud & Server have a different UI , unfortunatelly or hopefully :P ....
Best regards
CM
Hi!
Do you mean a new release of Cloud version ?
Cloud version? Apologies not sure what you mean. I can't even find out what version I have? To be honest we downloaded it and this is how it's always looked.
Thanks for getting back to me, at least I know why I see this differently. :-) So long as I can do the same things in cloud that's all that matters. Thanks for the help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.