We are using JSD (Server) and would like to "create a linked" JSW Ticket, so that our developers can work on the JSW ticket and do not have to comment in the JSD ticket.
Is that possible? What are the requirements?
Thanks!
Hello @eperi
Yes, you can create a Linked JSW ticket.
Please see the KB article from Atlassian here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2017/12/automatically-create-linked-issues-from-new-requests
Thanks for your quick reply! Sorry, I forgot to mention that JSD and JSW are not running on the same server. And it should not be automatically created.
When you say - "And it should not be automatically created."
What do you mean, please elaborate as to how you wish the remote issue to be created as both instances are not the same thus the issue should be created in a remote JSW instance.
Hi @Tarun Sapra , I try to explain what I would like to do.
In some cases when we receive an issue from a customer via the JSD we would like to create a JSW ticket with "create a linked issue". But I cannot choose the JSW Project, it only shows the JSD Project. I assume this is because the JSD project is installed on a different server.Whereas I can link a JSW ticket with a JSD ticket, because the server is displayed there.
Kind regards Sonja
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.