Hi Team,
I have a Problem When I try to Update the Add-on in confluence it throws me an error
"An unexpected error occurred. Refer to the logs for more information." in the logs i have seen this error
2019-02-28 20:03:09,827 ERROR [UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-4] [rest.resources.install.InstallFromUriTask] download Error downloading plugin from https://marketplace.atlassian.com/download/apps/1215729/version/100000050
Can you please suggest me how to resolve this
Thanks,
Kumar
Hi,
Maybe there is an issue that your server can't connect to the internet.
You can try to download it to your computer and then upload it to confluence as workaround.
Hi Kumar,
I am not on the Confluence team, but I will try to help.
it sounds like there may be a problem with your internet connection from your Confluence instance to the marketplace..?
I hope that helps!
Or web proxy timeout.
As others have mentioned, it could be an issue with an internet connection, or it may be an issue where connections are blocked specifically to the Atlassian Marketplace. The following articles provide some good troubleshooting solutions to restore this connectivity:
Alternatively, you can also update the app by downloading the .jar file on a separate system, then uploading it to Confluence. See Updating apps by file upload on Updating apps.
I hope this helps!– Zak
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.