Hello,
I am getting an error message while uploading excel of size 168Kb.
"An internal error has occurred. Please contact your administrator."
I myself is the admin of Jira cloud account. Is there any setting which I need to enable.
Hi @Uttkarsh ,
Please verify about below.
And also check for the upload size limit set for the parameter "Attachment Size".
The error which you are facing might be due to the incorrect "Attachment Path" which you can change by clicking on the Edit Settings button.
Please refer https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/configuring-file-attachments-861253987.html more details on "Configuring file attachments".
Thanks!
RamaRao
HI @Ramarao Gaggara {Appfire}
Thanks for Reply
Attachments are "ON" and Maximum size is 10 MB.
However, I can't find the "Attachment Path" setting. Even the link shared you is not working.
Sorry for the typo while sharing the link with you. I just edited the link in my previous post and now you should be able to access it.
And "Attachment Path" can be seen when you click on the Edit Settings button.
Hi Ramarao,
Thanks for the correction in a link. However, I still don't see the path field even after Edit settings, maybe because we are on Jira-Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.