I am using next gen project, can anyone tell me how to change project type, it is showing me Ops, I want to change it to Software.
Hi @Fiaz - It isn't possible to change a next-gen project's type.
If you want a next-gen software project, you'll need to create a new next-gen Scrum or next-gen Kanban project instead.
Hi Fiaz,
I am not on the Jira team but I will try to help.
I don't think that you can create a next-gen Jira Ops project. I have only seen Scrum or KanBan Next Gen Projects, which makes me think perhaps you have a Classic Project?
You might be able to go to your Project -> Settings -> Details and change the Project Type field. But I'm not sure if it will let you.
Your other option is to create a brand new Project.
I hope that helps!
@Marty Jira Ops is a separate Application like Jira Software or Jira Service Desk. The template for this application goes under the next-gen projects template. It is not a classic project.
Yes correct, fortunately I was able to solve it, I was using Bug/Incident management template which was not allowing me to do so as there was no "features" option under Bug/Incident management template. Thanks for your reply. Have a good day.
Hi Guys, I was able to solve it, I was using Bug/Incident management template which was not allowing me to do so as there was no "features" option under Bug/Incident management template. Thanks for your reply. Have a good day.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.