I'm trying to install AWS CLI using pipelines with the following commands :
# Installe and init AWS CLI- apt-get update && apt-get install -y python-dev- curl -O https://bootstrap.pypa.io/get-pip.py- python get-pip.py- pip install --upgrade --user awscli
Then when I run :
aws --version
Throws this error
bash: aws: command not found
Any help?
Hi @Augusto Cordero ,
Install awscli from apt
- apt-get update && apt-get install -y awscli- aws --version
Thanks, it works for me.
It seems that the version installed with this command is not the latest version and cannot handle the aws commands : ecr and ecs, which are what I need.
I would then recommend using Python 3
- apt-get update && apt-get install -y python3-pip - pip3 install -U awscli - aws --version
Documented here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/deploy-to-amazon-ecs-892623902.html
Thank you... after 16hrs i found this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.