How do you enable a user that has been disabled in Jira Cloud?
Hi @Alex Yee ,
Do you have site-admin access? If not you will need to ask your site admin to reactivate the user. Here are the steps:
Hope this helps,
-Scott
Hi @Scott Theus,
Thank you for your reply and help. I do have site-admin access. The "Grant Site Access" button is grayed out. I opened JST-455634 to track this issue. Could it be a bug?
thank you again.
Alex
Did you find a solution to your problem? I'm having a similar problem with my Jira Cloud users too.
Yes. Hope it'll help you out.
To reactivate an user, you'll need to access http://admin.atlassian.com. Then from there, find the Manage accounts section, like this:Search for user account, click on Edit options and, from there, you'll be able to activate.
Perfect! That worked for me.
Thank you for your help.
You're welcome. Glad it worked out.
I am the site manager, Jira admin, site Admin, billing admoin, all admin, still cannot activate an account for my users. for some reason I have to critical users being disabled randomly during the weekend, and I cannot activate their accounts...
I love Jira and we use extensively but support is really the weakest point, it is impossible to self serve, the admin tasks are the worst and it is not clear how to do anything.. looks like the interface for the support was done for a totally different team...
I have followed a couple of suggestions by users (because I haven't found a direct response from Atlassian) and none work for me...
The bottom of this article provides steps to reactivate an account, but I am getting an error that says, "Account is managed by your identity provider". Can anyone help in this situation?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.