I am unable to create Dashboards in the next-gen projects, i would like to know where do we have created dash board option in the next-gen-project?
Hi @Fiaz ,
Dashboard creation is dependent on the filter, and the type of the project should have no specific relationship. Can you describe your problem specifically? Which type of gadget do you want to build in the dashboard?
thanks for quick response @Ollie Guan , I have created EPICs and few tasks and bugs. Yes you are right previously I use to create filters which I was able to use while I create Dashboards, Now I don't see create filter option as well.
I'm not sure if you're referring to the query below and creating a filter or building a quick filter on the board page. If it's the latter, then the next-gen should not support this feature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.