In the next Gen project from where to switch templates?
Hello @Fiaz
Which "template" do you want to switch?
In the next-gen projects you have "feature" settings in the project setting which you can use to toggle various features like roadmap, Sprints, backlog etc
Hi @Fiaz - Next-gen projects are more flexible than the classic Scrum and Kanban templates. If you're in a next-gen software project, you can switch between Scrum and Kanban by turning the Sprints feature on and off.
To get to the features, head to your next-gen project and select Project settings > Features.
Thanks, I am able to find and configure.
Thanks @Tarun Sapra , I am able to find and configure. I was looking for releases as well, I came to know that Releases are not available in next-gen projects.
Glad to know that now it's working, please accept / upvote answer so that others are also helped.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.