Hey,
sorry for the bad title, but I really don't know, how to describe this. When I respond in Service Desk to a ticket, the customer receives a mail with my response (which is wanted). But the customer sees additional contend (shown below) at the top or at the bottom of the response mail (which is not wanted). How do I get rid of this additional content?
I exchanged personal information with a *.
@{ "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "description": "View Issue", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://*.atlassian.net/browse/*?inbox=true&focusedCommentId=*&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-*", "name": "View Comment" }, "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "Atlassian", "url": "https://www.atlassian.com" } }
Hi,
This is a known issue with MailScanner as you can find at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-65169. You would be able to remove the "go to link" by removing this part from the mail template.
<p style="font-size:9px"> <a class="jsd-issue-link" href="${request.url}">Anfrage betrachten</a> <span class="jsd-link-separator">·</span> <a class="jsd-unsubscribe-link" href="${request.disable.notifications.url}">Benachrichtigungen dieser Anfrage abstellen</a> </p>
this is odd. have you checked the format/content of the template email response? Go to project > settings > Customer Notifications and click the edit button for the email event associated w/ what you are seeing. I wonder what is in there? maybe a screenshot would help. I'm suspicious that someone has attempted to configure the response in a manner that is not working as desired.
After your comment I did some additional tests. It seems that this additional content in the mail occurs in any event based e-mail notification. All the settings are basically default.
I also add the content of the email notification template (but it should manly be the default one):
Subject: ${issue.key} ${issue.summary}
<div class="jsd-reply-marker-hint">reply above this line.</div><div class="jsd-message-content">${message.content}</div><p><a class="jsd-issue-link" href="${request.url}">View request</a> <span class="jsd-link-separator">·</span><a class="jsd-unsubscribe-link" href="${request.disable.notifications.url}">Turn off this request's notifications</a></p><p class="jsd-request-sharedwith">This is shared with ${request.sharedwith}.</p><p><a class="jsd-servicedesk-link" href="${atlassian.url}">Powered by Jira Service Desk</a></p>
body {color: #333333;font-family: Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 14px;line-height: 1.4;}.jsd-message-content {margin-bottom: 30px;}.jsd-unsubscribe-link, .jsd-issue-link {color: #3572b0;text-decoration: none;}.jsd-link-separator {padding: 0 10px;}.jsd-request-sharedwith {color: #707070;font-size: 12px;}.jsd-servicedesk-link {color: #707070;font-size: 12px;text-decoration: none;}/* Wird auf den Antwort-Stripping-Marker angewendet, wenn eingehende E-Mails aktiviert sind. */.jsd-reply-marker {color: #999999;}.jsd-reply-marker-hint {color: #999999;margin-bottom: 30px;}.jsd-activity-item-separator {border: none;border-bottom: 1px solid #cccccc;}
Also a screenshot of the mail:
Just want to say, that I am writing this the third time, because all other attempts writing this answer did not worked.
After your answer I did some other tests, and it seems, that the additional content is independent of the notification events. All customer notification events have the default configuration.
I also add the template of the email notification:
reply above this line.${message.content}View request: ${request.url}Turn off this request's notifications: ${request.disable.notifications.url}This is shared with ${request.sharedwith}------------------------------Powered by Jira Service Desk${atlassian.url}
And also a screenshot of the mail:
I don't know why, but after a page reload my reply to you is gone.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.