Dear team,
Does anyone know how can be enabled search box in jira-server boards? have a look at this screenshot from the latest version: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/jira-software-8-0-x-release-notes-957981626.html#JiraSoftware8.0.xreleasenotes-newlook
Thanks in advance!
Héctor
I'm not sure what you are looking for when you say "enabling search box" - there's been one on the boards for so long I can't remember what version it arrived in. What do you think you are missing and what version of Jira are you on?
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
thanks for the quick reply, so far I am using Jira server since v6, and today I upgrade to v8.0.1.
the search box I am referring to is below one. While I am not seeing it on my boards
What type of board is it that is missing the search?
Both type of boards, Scrum and Kanban. In both search is available in Backlog view but not in the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.