I have created a private dashboard and want to share it with single user. with the available options, it only allows to share with groups
Not unless you want to create a one user group or one user project
Thanks
I am using Jira 8, YMMV.
You cannot add specific users as Viewers, but you can add them as Editors:
Menu --> Edit dashboard --> Add Editors --> [select User] --> type her name in text box --> Update
You can only do that in Jira Server. Ability to add editors to dashboards or filters is not available in Cloud.
The editor role is now available in Jira Cloud as well.
Hi @Rohan Mahalekam @[deleted]@Amir Katz (Outseer) @Mo @Paulo Junior
Please follow the public ticket: JRACLOUD-26681
Please refer to the latest Atlassian Cloud changes Mar 27 to Apr 3, 2023
Or you can see the screenshots I captured and post here:
The feature is being rolled out. So you will get the feature soon.
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.