Hi!
I need to go back to the old issue view until the several issues reported about the new one have been fixed and it is really out of beta.
I know I can change that from my profile configuration, but having to communicate to EVERY user in my company to change that themselves is totally impractical.
This should have never been deployed for it to show as default.
This is a big issue because it was rolled out only for Business Project, so our users have to deal with 2 totally different UIs depending on the project. This is an awful experience and is costing us a clear productivity loss.
Please, let me know how could I make the old view the default one for my entire company and how to prevent the new one to show up by itself to anyone until it has been completely developed.
Thanks in advance!