We want to get an up-to-date Jira roadmap to track the progress of our project. I tried one app with gantt chart but its not user friendly. I'm wondering if there is any other plugin that gives roadmap accurately and also user friendly with Jira cloud.
Hello,
Have a look at the Structure Gant plugin:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217809/structure-gantt-planning-at-scale
Hi @Raviteja Moganti - I'm not sure if you've considered this, but Jira Cloud does have a Roadmap feature, but it's only available for next-gen Scrum and next-gen Kanban projects.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRASOFTWARECLOUD/Roadmap
Hi Kevin- I looked at it but the only issue is our whole project is in Jira Classic and we do have strict deadlines. Its not easy to migrate to Next-gen at this time.
This only has Server solution. Is there anything for Cloud?
apology, it is for cloud.
Same here unfortunately. @Raviteja Moganti our projects are all classic.
Try BigPicture.
Have a look at three roadmap styles available (Gantt chart style, Quarterly, Agile): https://softwareplant.com/jira-product-roadmap/ (the tools are valid as 'project roadmaps', too).
BP tends to be cheaper than the competitors, even though it has Risks, Scope and several other non-roadmapping modules.
We're working hard on making the roadmaps even more visually appealing and responsive in 2020 (BigPicture ver. 8), take a look at what they will look like here.
I'm a BigPicture team affiliate.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.