I have a bunch of customers in my JSD project that were created when they sent an email request to us. I would like to move these customers into the appropriate organizations now.
I know I need to go into the organization and "Add customers" to add them there. But when I do this, they receive an invitation email. This is not useful as they are already in the system and it only causes confusion.
I believe there used to be a check box to select whether to send out the invitation email, right in the Add customer dialog. But that is gone now and I cannot find a setting to not send the email.
I checked the documentation but it is extremely vague - it just does some handwaving about being able to add customers to organizations. There is nothing specific that I can find.
Any suggestions on how I can move these hundreds of customers into their organizations without sending email notifications to them?