Dear Community,
lately the warning saying that my repository size is over 1GB has been jumping anytime I access bitbucket.

Then I followed the instructions given by the link:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/reduce-repository-size-321848262.html
I tried by using the git filter-branch to rewrite history, but everytime I try deleting a file by name then I followed the Garbage collecting dead data instructions but after all if I list again the big files in my repo by running the git_find_big.sh script the file is still there and I am still getting the warning.
The thing is that I am still getting the warning but when I run
git count-objects -Hv
It says that the repo is only 600 MiB (before was 1.3GB)
The Whole history rewriting is taking like an hour or so, and I when I push I am pushing a thousands of commits therefore I guess I am doing the right thing but I am not sure, could anyone give me hint?
Thanks in advance