I have the option to delete and edit but no archive. Any suggestions?
@Johnson Ngocorai
It is not an available option. You have to create a permission scheme called may be "Read Only Projects) where you grant access to Browse project to all users but nothing else and of course JIRA Admin should be granted access to the project.
Apply it to your project. Your users will be able to view any issues but not create a new ones.
Best,
Fadoua
Archiving only exists for Data Centre Jira systems at present. For server, you have to do it "manually", by hiding things, as @Tinker Fadoua said
Thanks @Tinker Fadoua I will investigate on how to create permissions.
@Johnson Ngocorai You have to be a JIRA Admin in order to Add permissions.
@Tinker Fadoua Yes, I am an admin. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.