Hello
I have license (Jira Software (Server), Starter License, SEN-) .I am not able to access marketplace install liceses .also not able to paste license
Hi @Digi Vine ,
what exactly prevents you from applying the licence ? you should be able to navigate to the Licencing menu and paste your key there, as shown in the documentation here.
Let me know if you have any issues,
--Alexis
In step 4 of given documentation there is no license and also If I click on paste license there is no response from website
do you at least get the box to paste the licence when you click the link or nothing happens ? Have you maybe tried with another browser ?
Otherwise, you will need to check the application logs, this page explains how to get the logs. You will need to connect to your server to get those.
Let me know if you have any questions,
Hi,
I'm experiencing the same issue. Was there any resolution? Not sure what to look for in the logs...
I am experiencing the same issue as well. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hi
it's a browser related. Try to change browser, I have had the same issue.
br./Frank
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.