What is the Project Management option in advanced settings screen?
I cannot find document about it.
Hi Sang,
I'm not sure I recognize that setting. Can you send a screenshot so we know what you mean?
Cheers,
Ana
Hi Ana, pls check the attachment.
BTW, if my code has more than 1 languages, what should I choose for the Language?
Thanks,
Thanks for the screenshot! Those are referring to the Issue tracker and Wiki features. The first one is a tool to help you and your users manage and control bugs and suggestions for your code. The second one creates a documentation page for your code, so you can explain how it works, talk about its features, etc.
Regarding the language, it doesn't really matter. If there's one of them that is the main language for your project I'd select that one, otherwise I'd maybe select the most popular.
Hope that helps
Thanks for reply. I am using Jira and Confluence. Should I check those options or just skip it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.