I have this https://bitbucket.org/boldrocket/nextbank/
And it is over 2GB, but when I try to delete old branches I receive this error:
remote: Repository is in read only mode (over 2 GB size limit). Learn how to reduce your repository size: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/xgMvEw.fatal: unable to access 'https://naimeiosimuta@bitbucket.org/boldrocket/nextbank.git/': The requested URL returned error: 403
Hi Naime,
I am not from the Bitbucket team but will try and help.
Can you explain how you are trying to delete the old branches? Via the command-line?
Have you tried doing this via the UI?
Hi Martyn,
Thanks for your help!
I tried both ways, using the web interface and via command line:
C:\workspace\nextbank>git push origin --delete feature/cap/PB-428_BRAD-19284/APICremote: Repository is in read only mode (over 2 GB size limit). Learn how to reduce your repository size: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/xgMvEw.fatal: unable to access 'https://naimeiosimuta@bitbucket.org/boldrocket/nextbank.git/': The requested URL returned error: 403
In that article in the error messages it says
"Once you've exceeded the 2 GB limit you can only push commit deletions or reversions"
Perhaps it won't let you delete branches but only will allow deleting commits?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.