I am JIRA 7.9 server version I think and I used to be able to move a task to a story under the more menu item. I cannot do this anymore.
@Dawna Settle Welcome to the community. Have you by chance checked the permission scheme for the project? Do you have the Move Issues permission? You would need to be in the role that has that permission.
yes as far as i know i do. i went into permissions of the project and under move issues i have developers and ADS project users.
Okay. In project settings check the 'users and roles', are you listed under either developer role or the ADS project user role? Also, in the permission scheme, you can try using the permission helper to see whether you have the correct access.
Yes I am in the ADS Project User Role and it has Move listed under that role.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.