I have a master project where all issues are raised and multiple slave projects where those issues are dispatched, according to the issue content.
Usually, the issue must be solved in more than one project, but Jira don't have any built-in way to clone, move and link an issue to a targetted set of projects.
1 issue -> n projects
Currently, I'm working with the Jira REST API, but it would be nice to find a way with Jira GUI to reduce support for multiple technologies.
Does somebody have a solution ?
--> I'm using Jira Data Center with the plugin JSU
--> I already tried the plugin Clone and Move, but it only works for 1 issue -> 1 project
--> I tried to use JSU Jython post-function, but my company's Jira system admin told me to NOT use Jython script because of incompatibility and performance issues.
EDIT:
Related to this question: Bulk Copy/Move issue to multiple projects but the only answer recommends to use the plugin Clone and Move, which only works for 1 issue -> 1 project