I have a support desk knowledge base configured to be linked to a specific confluence space. Everything works fine. The articles written in the confluence space are visible in the knowledge base.
When I edit the articles in Confluence they look great. I am using images and I configure them to take up the full width of the page. Also, in Confluence, when I click on the image, I get a larger preview page as well.
However, when I view those same articles in the knowledge base side. The experience is not that great. The article width is a specific fixed size. This can be acceptable for me. However, the embedded images are sized to this width and they cannot be clicked to expand in a preview window. This makes them too small to be useful in my situation.
Is it possible to get the behavior on the knowledge-base side of things to have the images clickable and expand in a preview window or something similar so the end-user can see larger image versions?