The user doesn't received any email notifications. We checked Profile >> Preferences >> My Changes. The value is "Notify me". Other team members in the same project could receive email notifications. This user used to turn off email notification for a while. It can't turn on now for this.
what group or role is the user in and how does that align to the notification scheme? What event is it that they are not getting a notification for?
one thing to be aware of is that a user will not get notifications for their own update (logical) unless you change the profile to do so.
Yes. I did this. I should receive some email notification. Right now, I am the most active user in my team in last 5 sprint and I didn't receive any email.
I still have this problem
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.