Hi,
We need every worklog in Jira to be bigger or equal than 30 min. Is there any way to do that in Jira?
I was searching for an answer and I think noone asked this before.
Many thanks.
Hello @jesusem ,
Could you explain why you need this functionality?
I wonder what is the rationale behind such a requirement.
We might consider building a plugin that solves that problem if it is justified.
Thanks,Jack
You can use worklog verification script of WorklogPRO add-on. Script itself is very simple:
(worklogResult.getWorklog().getTimeSpent() < 1800) { <br> return "Time spent can't be less than 30m";<br>}if
(worklogResult.getWorklog().getTimeSpent() <
1800
) { <br>
return
"Time spent can't be less than 30m"
;
<br>}
Hi @jesusem ,
I am not sure if this could be done by the plugin itself. As i know there is no configuration like this.
Is it even make sense to be a default value than the null ?? Thats the point of logging your work, I mean to be exact in what you are doing !!
best regards
CM
Hi @Christos Moysiadis, Thanks for your answer.
I couldn't find a configuration to do this so I assumed it does not exist.
We're not looking for a default value, we just need a minimum value people can log. We're having too many worklogs with 5 or 10 minutes and it does not worth spend time workloging such little time (this means you spend same time setting the worklog than doing the task).
This feature would force people and managers to group tasks and have less worklogs per day.
Regards,
JEM
Hi @Jack Hunter _HeroCoders_, thanks for your answer.
We're having too many worklogs with 5 or 10 minutes and it does not worth spend time workloging such little time (this means you spend same time setting the worklog than doing the task).
I don't know if other people have the same need.
Thanks,
@jesusem thank you for an explanation.
Just to have a final clarification: you would like to skip/block the work logs shorter than 30 minutes, right?
@Jack Hunter _HeroCoders_
Yes, that is exactly what I need.
Is this a tempo's fork?
It does some similar works.
It is not Tempo. It is one of the 10+ timesheet add-ons in the marketplace. Tempo doesn't have worklog verification feature.
It's ok. I see it's powerful. Thanks for the answer.
Hi @jesusem ,There is an app in marketplace, "Worklog Simple Report". In this report, if you set JQL to "timespent >= 30", it will output all tickets with more than 30 mins.
I hope I answered your question.
Rashid
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.