i can't add a issue link to an external SSL encrypted site.
JIRA says invalid URL but if i change https:// to http:// the URL is valid vor JIRA
Michael,
The URL you're providing is to a specific page in Confluence. You need to just provide the URL to the site itself, e.g. https://confluence.orgadata.com.
Can you try that and let me know if you have any trouble?
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
thanks for your reply.
Your solution works,BUT I want to link to the specific pageand why does the link to the specific site without SSL (http://...) work?
My apologies, Michael. I assumed incorrectly that this was the Application Links panel but when comparing it to the english versions I see now that it's not.
I also hadn't understood the issue properly but now I see that you confirmed it does work with http and not with https.
I tested the SSL of your server, and although it seems that it's not very secure, I can't confirm if this is the issue or not.
Could you have a look at your Jira Server logs when you trigger the error and let us know what you see?
In addition, you can check the Developer Tools panel in your browser and let us know what you see there.
To see what results came back on your SSL when I tested it, have a look here:
Regards,
Oh, sorry for the german screenshot and the bad explanation.
The confluence server is not ours, but there is the documentation for an external interface.
Nevertheless many thanks for the ssl check.
Now I just wanted to reproduce the mistake again. Now he does not show up and I can add the page without any problems.My only guess may be the update in the meantime at 6.14.1 since I had tried it before and it was reproducible
so i think this can be closed
Thank you very much for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.