Hello.
I have seen other places where you can use a plugin to get close to the functionality I would like. We are looking for Proper Reports not Lines and bar graphs to represent data.
We have in our Old Access Database a report that will generate a list of ticket number the Summary description and the comments on the ticket.
This is what i am looking for in reports. From what I have found we need to do this in Issues and Filters. however i do not see a way to display the comments. If i export in details there is way too much information
I would like something simple with the comments like the attached. but with issue comments column where the yellow is.
Any help with maybe a JQL or third party suggestion would be great. I am also using Jira Automation Pro if anything can be done with that.
Thanks
