I just tried the new kanban backlog but my team hates it. How can I go back to the one big to do col?
Hello @Tim Nolook - Go into Board > Configure > Columns and drag your workflow status from the 'Kanban Backlog' section into a new column named 'To Do' (or whatever you'd like).
Thanks
Thanks! Not sure why they did not put that anywhere in the instructions. I suppose you could even create/use a status for What's Next and put that in the To Do col so it would show in the board view as top priority to do next.
@Tim Nolook Absolutely! Our team uses a Kanban Backlog and pushes 'top priority' work into a Ready To Do column that shows on the board for developers. Jira is very configurable and its a great tool! Let us know if you have more questions!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.