Hi,
To create a static hosted website, I created a Team account named "imi-ai" and a repo named "imi-ai.bitbucket.io" according to the instructions at https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/publishing-a-website-on-bitbucket-cloud-221449776.htmlI uploaded a simple index.html but when I try to access https://imi-ai.bitbucket.io, I get the "Repository not found" message. I've double checked that the repo name is correct - account name followed by the bitbucket.io domain suffix, no trailing '.', etc.Can anyone provide some assistance? Thank you.
Hi Danien,
Turns out that the username associated to your team is 'imiai', and not 'imi-ai'. See screenshot:
You'll need to rename the repo to 'imi-ai.bitbucket.io' (without the hyphen).
Let us know how it goes!
Best regards,
Ana
I see. It works now. Thank you for your help.When I created the team name, it allowed me to use "imi-ai" but it actually saved it as "imiai", so it was inconsistent depending on where it was displayed.
ac
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.