Hi
I am finalizing testing the Atlassian applications, and noticed that Confluence application's performance is bad.
The version is 5.8.4 which is the newest version..
JIRA, Stash, Crowd is working fine, there are some slowness here and there, but it is normal internet application problem..
However, Confluence is different story.. it works like normal application for few seconds or few minutes, and slow down like I don't want to use it anymore.. Even going into same space, some times it is normal speed but other times, I am just waiting and waiting for the page to load..
I did increased the RAM and CPU just for Confluence and set Confluence memory as highest as possible..
Also did some upgrade on DB.. but still nothing changed..
For example, when I click on "Confluence" once it took 2 seconds to load main page, few times it took 20seconds to load main page... average time is 12seconds.. which is not good at all..
Is it just me having this problem?