Saw the JIRA update that batch notifications can be applied at the 8.0 upgrade however as site-admin in our JIRA instance I have not access to this new functionality?
Hi @Dan Howard
welcome to the community.
In Jira 8.0, you can configure the new batch notifications as described in this help article. It's located in System > Batch notifications.
Since you're mentioning that you are a site-admin, is it possible that you are using Jira Cloud? This feature is unfortunately not available for cloud.
Cheers,Matthias.
Yes JIRA cloud, documentation did not mention this was a restriction.
Thanks for clearing up - its a shame would have been ideal for our Configuration.
Yes, I agree. I'm also looking forward to this feature.
BTW: You initially started a discussion which I converted to a question. Read more about the different community terms here.
Good catch @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ !
I added a "jira-cloud" tag as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.