Hi everyone,
We are an Animation studios with a different teams using different software. Our development team, who I am part of, is using Jira & Bitbucket and production teams are on Shotgun software that better fits their need. While our dev team has access to Shotgun the other teams do not have access to Jira because it would be too costly for us.
The challenge with this setting is that when the productions teams send us request that get recorded on Jira they do not have any visibility on it. I've played with permissions and visibility settings and I have not found a solution for that. It seems to be either I give access to anonymous users who could also be coming from outside the company (that's a no no) or no access at all.
What options would you recommend that would not involve me exporting every week the entire backlog to share it on a spreadsheet?
Thanks a bunch for tips,
Camille