To whom it may concern,
We have an offline server that we are trying to download Jira onto it. I have followed the directions to the point where it asks for the TCP Ports. I have set it to something else and left it as the directions have mentioned however, when I run Netstat on my server it says that the ports are in use. Now when I changed it (reinstalled Jira about 4 times yesterday) it still does not connect to localhost at all. I cannot access LocalHost and this is a server that is not connected to the internet so that is not an option. I am manually doing everything and it is taking awhile for me to get this going. Can anyone give me support?
Is this because I am connected to the offline server using a certain IP address that it is kicking me off or fighting over control?
I have looked at over 50 articles and have tried pretty much everything. Next is that I am going to GitHub to see if I can manually install a Docker that will help me with Jira.
Thank you.