Hello,
I'm using Jira Cloud, and I've created a custom field with a cascading list. When I do a filter, I get results based on the parent. However, when I try the same thing as a workflow condition, it fails unless I list both parent and child list results.
Example:
Options for Parent: A / B / C
Options for Child: 1, 2, 3 / 4, 5, 6 / 7, 8, 9
If filter for Parent A, all tasks with just Parent for A show up. If I set the condition for a workflow transition to String compare Parent = A, it fails. I seem to have to create A - 1, A - 2, A - 3, B - 4, B - 5, etc. Is there a way to check for just the A or B or C?
This list will grow over time, mainly the options for the Child. I'd like a way to filter off the Parent, and not worry about the Child.