My organization has a number of different Kanban teams that follow different practices, map statuses in different columns, place one or more statuses in backlog, and have different sub-queries. I am having trouble generalizing an approach where the API result matches what is actually visible on the board.
Explicitly duplicating each board's logic is possible but tedious, and liable to failure because teams change their rules and there's no notification mechanism.
What I want is to be able to to specify a rapidview board ID, and get all the tickets that I would see if I inspected the board visibly, and nothing else. Ideally, I'd love to be able to also specify a column on a board, but just getting 'tickets humans see on this board' would be a great start.
Is it possible?
EDIT: I've tried rest/agile/latest/board/{rapidviewID}/issue but that's equivalent to just running the master board query. None of the subtractive rules are applied.