In board configuration -> configure columns, there are far more statuses available than the issues my filter captures are able to use.
These "extra status" are associated with workflows that none of the projects in my board are using.
I am sure my board filter is not capturing any task from any project that is using the workflow for which these statuses are associated with.
I have checked every workflow for every project the board filter captures and none of these "extra statuses" are appearing anywhere on them. I'm also checking the workflow scheme via the admin page.
How does Agile decide what statuses are available on the Columns configuration page? I know I can simply unmap them, but I'm more curious in how they showed up in the first place.
I'll try an example:
Board filter: project in (A,B,C)
A workflow: wA. B workflow: wB, etc...
wA statuses:
Open, Working, Test, Resolved, Closed
wB statuses:
Open, In Work, Review, Resolved, Closed
etc...
Extra statuses:
ToDo, Working, Missing, etc....
None of these statuses associated with the other projects or workflows or schemes. Yet there they are available for sorting into columns.