Hello,
I proceeded to update Jira into Jira 8.
All my Agile kanban board is broken with this stack trace:
An error occurredPlease try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.DetailsException: Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: .#ac-wrapper .gl-ui-textarea-cancelResource: https://issues.osames.org/s/dadc804a35392c748cd110275650e3c7-CDN/62dbm3/800007/b470ce35634c35ab5fa1e355a0c98c03/bfbcaa85c5e2041247e0b5f2890ae185/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-UKLine: 65Column: 8302Exception: Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: .#ac-wrapper .gl-ui-textarea-cancelResource: https://issues.osames.org/s/dadc804a35392c748cd110275650e3c7-CDN/62dbm3/800007/b470ce35634c35ab5fa1e355a0c98c03/bfbcaa85c5e2041247e0b5f2890ae185/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-UKLine: 65Column: 8302Exception: Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: .#ac-wrapper .gl-ui-textarea-cancelResource: https://issues.osames.org/s/dadc804a35392c748cd110275650e3c7-CDN/62dbm3/800007/b470ce35634c35ab5fa1e355a0c98c03/bfbcaa85c5e2041247e0b5f2890ae185/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-UKLine: 65Column: 8302EnvironmentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.96 Safari/537.36Stack traceError: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: .#ac-wrapper .gl-ui-textarea-cancelat Function.re.error (https://issues.osames.org/s/dadc804a35392c748cd110275650e3c7-CDN/62dbm3/800007/b470ce35634c35ab5fa1e355a0c98c03/bfbcaa85c5e2041247e0b5f2890ae185/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-UK:65:8308)at re.tokenize (https://issues.osames.org/s/dadc804a35392c748cd110275650e3c7-CDN/62dbm3/800007/b470ce35634c35ab5fa1e355a0c98c03/bfbcaa85c5e2041247e0b5f2890ae185/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-UK:65:16271)at re.compile (https://issues.osames.org/s/dadc804a35392c748cd110275650e3c7-CDN/62dbm3/800007/b470ce35634c35ab5fa1e355a0c98c03/bfbcaa85c5e2041247e0b5f2890ae185/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-UK:65:16378)at re.select (https://issues.osames.org/s/dadc804a35392c748cd110275650e3c7-CDN/62dbm3/800007/b470ce35634c35ab5fa1e355a0c98c03/bfbcaa85c5e2041247e0b5f2890ae185/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-UK:65:17620)at Function.re (https://issues.osames.org/s/dadc804a35392c748cd110275650e3c7-CDN/62dbm3/800007/b470ce35634c35ab5fa1e355a0c98c03/bfbcaa85c5e2041247e0b5f2890ae185/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-UK:65:2951)at Function.c.find (https://issues.osames.org/s/dadc804a35392c748cd110275650e3c7-CDN/62dbm3/800007/b470ce35634c35ab5fa1e355a0c98c03/bfbcaa85c5e2041247e0b5f2890ae185/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-UK:83:1259)at HTMLDocument.handlers (https://issues.osames.org/s/dadc804a35392c748cd110275650e3c7-CDN/62dbm3/800007/b470ce35634c35ab5fa1e355a0c98c03/bfbcaa85c5e2041247e0b5f2890ae185/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-UK:65:35593)at HTMLDocument.dispatch (https://issues.osames.org/s/dadc804a35392c748cd110275650e3c7-CDN/62dbm3/800007/b470ce35634c35ab5fa1e355a0c98c03/bfbcaa85c5e2041247e0b5f2890ae185/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-UK:65:34835)at HTMLDocument.v.handle (https://issues.osames.org/s/dadc804a35392c748cd110275650e3c7-CDN/62dbm3/800007/b470ce35634c35ab5fa1e355a0c98c03/bfbcaa85c5e2041247e0b5f2890ae185/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-UK:65:33212)
This broke whole kanban page. Including Jira Navigation bar.
Checked with Chrome/Firefox and no browser cache.
Edit: comments for issues is also affected by this bug. New page is opened for commenting instead of add after the comments list
I removed very old plugins in folder ./application-data/jira/plugins/installed-plugins
-rw------- 1 jira jira 312K May 03 2018 10:45:30 acceptancecriteria-3.2.2.jar-rw------- 1 jira jira 4.4M Dec 09 2016 20:34:43 base-hipchat-integration-plugin-7.8.29.jar-rw------- 1 jira jira 1.1M Dec 09 2016 20:34:43 base-hipchat-integration-plugin-api-7.8.29.jar-rw------- 1 jira jira 3.9M Dec 09 2016 20:34:43 hipchat-for-jira-plugin-7.8.29.jar-rw------- 1 jira jira 4.1M Jun 11 2018 16:45:11 je-3.6.4.jar-rw------- 1 jira jira 7.8M Apr 25 2018 13:23:06 plugin_1682675826645144253_atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin-2.22.9.jar-rw------- 1 jira jira 7.7M Aug 07 2017 14:45:05 plugin.2748261022094058553.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin-2.22.4.jar-rw------- 1 jira jira 315K Mar 17 2016 17:02:58 plugin.4115449260960286045.jira-importers-asana-plugin-1.0.5.jar-rw------- 1 jira jira 2.6M Jan 09 2018 11:50:11 plugin_6943473997674594374_plugin-jira-1.8.4.jar-rw------- 1 jira jira 2.7M May 22 2018 13:11:09 plugin_8249651359643682378_plugin-jira-1.10.3.jar
One of this make the error.
Why do I still have very old jira plugins in this folder?
Hey, xarkam
Did you perform the upgrade following the steps from Upgrading Jira applications?
Edit2: backlog is also affected.
Yes, absolutely.
I do not have also any addons in my instance of jira.
Maybe it's a remanence of an addon that I had put in the past?
I also looked at the logs on the server and devtools in my browser and I have no errors.
edit: css class is present in:
https://issues.osames.org/s/b052076d5cd7381233e3235f4cca9b75-CDN/g4j83p/800007/b470ce35634c35ab5fa1e355a0c98c03/5e2dc0f7f821d604ebee64018456c8b2/_/download/contextbatch/css/gh-rapid-work,jira.project.sidebar,atl.general,jira.global,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,-_super/batch.css?agile_global_admin_condition=true&baseurl-check-resources=true&healthcheck-resources=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&whisper-enabled=true
Each click on page make an error, but I can interact with links.
After investigating, the problem also affect issues new comments creation.
On create new comments, Jira redirect to new page for writing comments.
An javascript error appear on clicking comment button:
batch.js:65 Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: .#ac-wrapper .gl-ui-textarea-cancel at Function.re.error (VM1853 batch.js:65) at re.tokenize (VM1853 batch.js:65) at re.compile (VM1853 batch.js:65) at re.select (VM1853 batch.js:65) at Function.re (VM1853 batch.js:65) at Function.c.find (VM1853 batch.js:83) at HTMLDocument.handlers (VM1853 batch.js:65) at HTMLDocument.dispatch (VM1853 batch.js:65) at HTMLDocument.v.handle (VM1853 batch.js:65)re.error @ VM1853 batch.js:65re.tokenize @ VM1853 batch.js:65re.compile @ VM1853 batch.js:65re.select @ VM1853 batch.js:65re @ VM1853 batch.js:65c.find @ VM1853 batch.js:83handlers @ VM1853 batch.js:65dispatch @ VM1853 batch.js:65v.handle @ VM1853 batch.js:65
@Gabriele Franck the mistake would be the . before # on #ac-wrapper class ?
The plugin causing this is the acceptance criteria plugin.
Thanks for your information
Removing acceptancecriteria-3.2.2.jar worked for me.
@Zbyněk Konečný We have a similar kind of problem where can I find the Acceptance criteria plug in ?
@Xarkam Could you please share the solution for this problem if you found any thanks.
Please, look accepted answer tagged post.
Just follow the standard procedure for disabling apps:https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/disabling-and-enabling-apps-273875716.html
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.