I have a a Jira filter table on my Confluence page. The filter picks up issues with a variety of labels, for the sake of explanation lets call these labels:
I would like to know if it is possible to colour code these issues on the Confluence page based on which label each issue has. For example, if an issue has "Label1", colour code it red in the Jira filter table. If the issue has label "Label2", colour code it green in the Jira filter table. If issue has label "Label3", colour code it blue in the Jira filter table.
This colour code could be a dot next to the issue, change the colour of the text, or colour the background of the table entry. How it is coloured doesn't really matter, I just need a way to differentiate between issues with different labels that are called by the same filter.
Does anyone know if this is possible, or have an alternative solution?