Fail to upgrade UPM from 3.0.1 to 3.0.2
Follow Updating the Universal Plugin Manager - Update UPM by file replacement.
NOTE: Do not forget delete all atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin-x.x.x.jar files
https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/updating-the-universal-plugin-manager-273875702.html
copy new one atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin-3.0.2.jar file from
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/23915/atlassian-universal-plugin-manager?hosting=server&tab=overview
Hi @[deleted]!
So you've managed to update UPM this way?
Yes. worked like charm.
Cool. Thank you!
Have a nice day!
I recently ran into this same issue, and found that my base URL did not match the URL I was using to access Jira. Once I matched the URLs, the UPM updated successfully using the Manage Apps console.
@Brian Warholak Thank you very much !
I have spent couple of hours to figure out why I can't update 'Universal Plugin Manager'.I could upgrade by replacing file but it doesn't fixe the issue. And then I have read your comment. My base URL was http://my.domain.com but i have accessed jira server using https/my.domain.com. Changing to https/my.domain.com fixed the issue. Although the redirection from http to https is set up
Thank you again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.