Hi. I have to create monthly reports of time consumed on tickets per organization. Is there any plan for improving the reports view/functionality? To be hones it is lacking plenty of important things. I know charts are fancy looking but their usability is quite low.
I will need to constantly check current time tracking per client for current month. After the month ends I will need to provide few clients with monthly report (list of tickets and their: description, date of creation, date of closing, time tracking and name of the reporter).
The reports functionality should provide you with the ability to create table report, filter it (with optional ability of grouping per reporter/organization), save and export. Some of the things you can archive by creating a custom queue. But that requires to create queue per organization or a single queue and edit it every month to get the data. That is counter-productive and not very user friendly.
So am I missing something in the UI? Or you don't provide users with such functionality nor planning to do it in near future.