The standard pie chart in confluence are awful. I want to be able to bring in the donut pie chart gadget into confluence. Is this possible?
@[deleted]
- Jonathan
Hey @Jonathan Smith you are correct sir it is a donut and i looked at this. Unfortunately the white padding around the graph is insane and i dont think i can adjust that. It also doesn't break out the sections of the chart below like it does in jira.
That being said. Does anyone know of any other charting macros available i could look into?
Hi Scott,
Did you try to play with chart width and height parameters? Also you can turn off 3D option and see if it helps. Could you attach a screenshot to see what white padding the chart has.
Yes I did and it helped a little but was still not very appealing.
I'm not sure why, but I can't seem to find "chart from table" option. I'm on confluence Cloud. Also trying to use the "new confluence"
Chart from Table macro is a part of Table Filter and Charts app. So the app should be installed in your Confluence instance first.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.