Hello, I want to change cloud provider. How I can deregister jira license on this server and activate on another?
just stand up the new server and copy the license from the old server and paste to the new one.
there is no binding between jira server id and license?
My understand is that when you transfer your data to the new server the existing license will move w/ it to the new serverID. as long as you are only using the same license key on one server you would be fine. If you want more details I would recommend you use the Search box at the top of the page. There are other threads discussing this in greater detail. In fact, glancing to the right under Related content shows a couple possible similar threads but have not looked at them.
Thank you for answer. I copied /opt and /var/atlassian/ to the new server and it's worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.