When i try on my cloud instance add Tempo Timesheets for Jira, i get this error message:
It might just be a hiccup. Try again in a bit..
I get this message on any try for add this extension.
Thanks for help.
Hello,
I also had a message like this. I tried again and it worked.
Hi,
Can you please create a ticket for this in our Tempo support (https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6) so we can better investigate this problem.
Can you please add the URL of your cloud instance. Can you please also inform us if you imported a backup of data to this instance and / or if Tempo was at some time installed (possibly a trial some time ago) and can you attach the log and har file when reproducing this (https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/generating-har-files-and-analyzing-web-requests-720420612.html)
Regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
How long did you wait to work again?
A couple of minutes
I waited more than 1 day and i have always the same problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.