I have setted an workflow but it is working only for the administrators but how do make it work for other users and groups?
Can you explain a bit ? Do you have any conditions added to this workflow ? Can you also check the permission scheme of the project ? You may need to check the "Transition Issues", "Browse Projects" permission in the permission scheme.
Check the conditions on the workflow transitions - as "only administrators can use it", the conditions must be blocking the other users.
Hi Vishnukumar,
All the permissions I have made it to available for the user's. And Below conditions I have selected for all the Transition also selected "Any of the following Conditions" from the dropdown.
Hi
Below conditions I have selected for all the Transition also selected "Any of the following Conditions" from the dropdown.
Thank you so much Vishnukumar, By default "Transition Issues" was selected as "Admin" that's the reason it wasn't working. I was struggling with this from last two weeks you made it possible within seconds. Cheers!!!!
@Hirak.Kakati
Happy that it helped.
Ok, so that says that administrators and the current assignee are the only people who can use that transition.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.