I want to invite someone to have access to one of my repos.
All the help pages I find tell me how to do this from the User and group access page
I cannot find this page though, very frustrating!
Where is it please?
Hi, welcome to the Community!
You need to navigate to the repository where you want to have access, then click Settings on the left-side menu, then you'll see User and group access. I'm adding some screenshots for clarity:
Could you find it now?
Let us know!
Ana
Thanks I found this now.
The settings button wasn't visible to me as I was logged in with an account that didn't have the right permissions I guess
Do I accept the answer by voting?
Hi David, glad you found it!
You can accept the answer by clicking on the 'Accept answer' button at the top of the response
Have a good day,
Couldn't find "User groups and access" after navigating to the JIRA settings as mentioned in this blog. My aim is to create team in JIRA by adding people to it. Please help!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.