Hey all,
The Work Management board, list, calendar, and timeline tabs all share this Quick Filter option. Among its many quirks appears to be suggesting everyone in your directory in alphabetical order automatically for Assignee or Reporter.
Since the migration tool makes users for all of your content, and we're using a service to manage users who actually have access to the application, we have 200+ users in the directory that are just to provide names for links so that everything doesn't say "Unknown User"... but only 20+ users in this system at the moment, and only 6 or so added to this project by roles. The issues are made and assigned with those six users... so dumbly I assumed the filter would be auto-filled by the issues in the project...
You know, just like the top of the same page is for presence and the other way you can filter for Assignees...
But no.

It doesn't matter if they are on the issues in the project.
It doesn't matter if the users are add-on users, assigned a role to the project, what their status is, or whether they are even assigned to and have access to the Cloud product.
Nope, it just plops 2 lines of irrelevant people missing profile icons onto your screen, rendering the feature useless to us.
Is there any way to limit the suggestions on the filters without breaking the ability to find users to assign to issues as well?
I'm hoping I'm just missing something stupid that I needed to check off and I can fix this for my users quickly.